If you want to belong, we have a place for you!
- American Legion Post 21 and American Legion Auxiliary
Meets first Wednesday of the month at 7:30 p.m. in the Legion Hall. Play BINGO every Tuesday at 6:30 P.M Contact Kathy Burback 402-268-4771
Auxiliary supports American Veterans. They help sponsor the Blood Mobile, Halloween Party, Veterans' Soup Supper, and serves Community Funeral Dinners for members and the community.
- Sons of the American Legion Post 21 meet the last Sunday of the month at 5:30 pm
- Bible Study Groups Contact Darlene Fischer 402-268-3521
- Community Bible Study Biweekly at Fairview Manor 10 am.
- Book Worms
Meets in members' homes or cafe the third Thursday of the month at 1:30 p.m. Reading group that discusses a different book each month. Contact Donna Lefler 402-268-6511
- Fairmont Community Club
Meet third Wednesday of the month at 7P.M. at The American Legion Club. Everyone welcome.
- Fairmont Fire Department and Rescue Unit
Meets last Tuesday of the month at 7 p.m. at the Fire barn.
- Fairview Manor Auxiliary
Meets quarterly on second Tuesday of January, April, July & October at 2:15 p.m. at the Fairview Manor. Contact Darlene Fischer 402-268-3561
- Fairmont Recycling
No Recycling at this time
- Fillmore County Historical Society Contact Doug Rung 402-759-0597. Group meets on Second Tuesday of the Month at various locations April through October. This group supports the Fillmore County Museum at 600 F Ave, Fairmont, NE
- GFWC Fairmont Woman's Club
Meets third Tuesday of the month except June-August at 1:30 p.m. at the Senior Center, September through May. Contact Donna Lefler 402-268-6511 GFWC website
- Senior Center Shandra Reinsch, Director Open Monday -Friday noon meals available at center and home delivery, variety of Activities. 402-268-2831
- United Methodist Women
Meet first Thursday of the month at the church. For more information call the church at 268-2091. You don't have to be a member of the church to join.
For more information, contact the Village Clerk at (402) 268-3341.