If you want to belong, we have a place for you!
- Alcoholics Anonymous meets Sunday evenings at the Senior Center
- American Legion Post 21 and American Legion Auxiliary
Meets first Wednesday of the month at 7:30 p.m. in the Legion Hall. Play BINGO every Tuesday at 6:30 P.M Contact Barb Smith 402-268-3561
- Bible Study Groups Contact Darlene Fischer 402-268-3521 or Dick Ekwall 402-268-3031
- Book Worms
Meets in members' homes or cafe the last Thursday of the month at 1:30 p.m. Reading group that discusses a different book each month. Contact Donna Lefler 402-268-6511
- Fairmont Community Club
Meet third Monday of the month at 7P.M. at The American Legion Club. Everyone welcome.
- Fairmont Fire Department and Rescue Unit
Meets last Tuesday of the month at 7 p.m. at the Firebarn.
- Fairview Manor Auxiliary
Meets quarterly on second Tuesday of January, April, July & October at 2:15 p.m. at the Fairview Manor. Contact Darlene Fischer 402-268-3561
- Fairmont Recycling
Recycling Trailer is located just west of Fairview Manor. Recycle at your own convience. Semi trailer is for overflow of Cardboard.
- Fillmore County Historical Society Contact Doug Rung 402-759-0597or Dave Moore 402-268-2031. Group meets on Second Tuesday of the Month at various locations April through October. This group supports the Fillmore County Museum at 600 F Ave, Fairmont, NE
- Girls Scouts
- GFWC Fairmont Woman's Club
Meets third Tuesday of the month except June-August at 1:30 p.m. at the Senior Center, September through May. Contact Nancy Galaway 402-268-4481 Check out their website General Federated Woman's Club.
Meet second Wednesday of the month. A Ladies Luncheon group. Contact Darlene Fischer 402-268-3521
- Senior Center Connie Joe Felton Director Open Monday -Friday noon meals available at center and home delivery, variety of Activities. 402-268-2831
- United Methodist Women
Meet first Thursday of the month at the church. For more information call the church at 268-2091. You don't have to be a member of the church to join.
For more information, contact the Village Clerk at (402) 268-3341.